House of culture of metallurgists

The House of Culture of the Aktobe iron-smelting plant was built in 1941 according to the project of the Kharkov Institute. The building consists of three floors, in the shape of an “H” position, in a classic style. The wall is covered with granite tiles. In the main building, the internal structure is decorated with various ornaments, symmetrically connecting the two wings. The iron-smelting plant is the pride of Aktobe. Various grades of ferrochrome and ferrotitanium are produced in its workshops. The plant has mastered completely new states of converter and vacuum methods for producing alloys, and installed the latest equipment. In 1978, the building of the House of Culture of Metallurgists became an architectural monument, on December 10, 1986 it was taken under state protection.