Form of the monument: Urban planning and architecture
Date of monument: 1894
Location of monument: Aktobe city, N. Nekrasov Str., 144
Historical background: This building was built in Aktobe on October 17, 1888 года the funds collected freely by the Kazakhs of Aktobe uyezd to celebrate the joyful event related to the failed attempt on the Emperor’s family. The construction of building was completely finished in 1894, the same year the first sheading was opened in Russian-Kirghiz (Kazakh) school for girls. That is, the object which has a special place in the history of Aktobe’s formation.
Therefore in 1990 the building was included to the State list of historical and cultural monuments of local property by the Decision of Aktobe Oblast government Committee, and later by the Resolution of Regional akimat dated August 18, 2020 № 306 again included to the State list of historical and cultural monuments of local property.
Description of monument: The building of Russian-Kirghiz woman’s school very interesting from the architectural point of view and convenient in interior arrangement. Single-store building from stone and with iron roof. The height is 3,80 m., total area is 121,80 m2. Boarding school for 25 Kirghiz girls, scholastic flat, two classrooms, handiwork and small clinic was in the school.
At present time, «Shahrizada» café is in this building.